Safety just got smarter
- Automatically locks as the door closes.
- Toddler-proof 2 way-opening, just push the latch with one hand and pull the door with the other.
- Pinch-free. The appliance door stays firmly closed when the latch is in place. With no little gaps opening up as a toddler gives the door a pull, there is no gap to trap their fingers in.
- Uses Fred SecureHold™ adhesive to create a powerful and durable bond that securely attaches to most surfaces in your home, and can’t be tugged off by small children.
- Damage free removal. By following the instructions, you’ll leave no sticky residue and be able to remove without damaging most surfaces.
- Bite and choke safe. All children chew on things, so these are made from non toxic, food-grade materials. Their size and shape ensure that they do not constitute a choke hazard even if a child gets hold of it.
When and where to use
Use from when your baby starts to move, normally from about 6 months of age.
Fit to the side of your appliance or cupboard, preferably high up, out of reach of children. It should not be used on appliances such as ovens where the surface temperatures rise above 60°C.