- Group 0+/1
- Birth up to 18kg/40lbs or approx birth to 4 years
- Isofix compatible (base included)
- 2 year guarantee
- Spinning seat turns all around for accessible child harnessing and effortless rearward-to-forward transitioning
Meet the spin 360™ signature car seat from Joie Baby, a 360° top-notch traveller – it spins in every direction at just the touch of a button and locks securely in place for effortless travel.
Turning all the way around for accessible child harnessing and effortless rearward-to-forward transitioning, it begins as a rearward facing infant seat up to 18kg, then converts to a forward-facing seat up to 18kg (approx. 4 years old).
With a streamlined and secure base that is rebound bar free and ISOFIX installed, it allows for one of the smallest spinning safety seats available making it fully compact car compatible, from side to side and front to back.
- Suitable rearward facing from birth to 18kg/4 years
- Suitable forward facing from 9kg to 18kg/4 years
- 360° rotating seat that locks in place makes an easy in, easy out
- Additional summer seat included for added ventilation in warmer months
- Side impact protection provides added security for the head, body, and hips
- Sturdy, streamlined and secure base which is rebound bar free and ISOFIX compatible
- 5 recline positions can be used both rearward and forward facing
- Grow Together™ multi-height headrest and harness system adjust simultaneously and require no re-threading of harness
- Grow-with-me infant body and head support are customisable
- Integrated load leg
- Customisable infant body and head support inserts
- 5-point harness with shoulder and lower buckle covers that tightens with one pull motion
- Built-in side ventilation to keep baby cool on those warm days
- Easy installation using ISOFIX
- Plush, deluxe cushioning and fabrics to keep baby cosy
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.