Certified by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute, the Love To Dream Swaddle UP Transition Bag is the easiest and safest way to help transition your baby from being swaddled to arms free sleeping. Suitable for babies between 4 – 9 months.
As soon as baby shows signs of trying to roll, you must stop swaddling – this is because the ARMS UP position does not allow them to push themselves back onto their back.
- Designed with patented zip-off wings, the Ready-To-Roll swaddles are a gentle, safe way to transition from swaddling.
- Sizing determined by weight of your baby, swaddles provide a snug fit to make your baby feel secure and warm replicating the feeling of being in the womb.
- Certified hip-healthy design allows the recommended flexion for hips and legs.
- Ingeniously designed, there is a twin zip for easy nappy changes.
- Ideal for cooler room temperatures between 16 – 20 *C
- Outer & Lining made from 93% Cotton 7% Elastane. Filling made from 100% Viscose (from Bamboo)
Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly. Pull back into shape after washing and after drying.
- WARNING! Do not use if the child can climb out of the cot/crib
- WARNING! Do not use in combination with other bedding items such as cot/crib duvet or blanket