• Set on cabriole legs and framed with classic moldings
• Handcrafted of hardwood with fine veneers using mortise-and-tenon joinery
• Multi step hand-finish and natural variations in the wood grain make each item unique, no two will be exactly alike
• Features 1 shallow and 3 deep drawers
• Classic shaped knobs are finished in a modern polished black nickel
• Drawers are fitted with silent soft close runners
• Removable topper secures with metal brackets to convert dresser to a changing station
• Topper includes protective velvet on the bottom
• Anti-tip kit hardware and installation instructions included.
• Designed and engineered to the highest safety standards that meet or exceed those set by the British Standards Institution having undergone rigorous testing by independent laboratories for compliance.
• Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid direct sunlight and heat to protect the finish.
• Nylon glides on feet
• Dresser w/o Topper Overall: W 500* L 1060* H 840mm
• Dresser with Topper Overall: W 500* L 1060* H 920mm
• Topper Overall: W 480* L 976* H 60mm
• Dresser w/o Topper: 50kg
• Topper Weight: 10kg