The Vital Baby NOURISH Growing Up Angled Cutlery – Pop 2Pk is a specifically designed spoon and fork; the tips are made of high-grade stainless steel and are precisely positioned to promote learning and encourage the scooping motion that some children struggle with. They’re also spherical for simple feeding and just the right size for small mouths. As your toddler learns to use grown-up style utensils, the somewhat smaller but still hefty soft grip handles are simple for them to hold.
This toddler fork and spoon is meant for babies over the age of ten months who have gained some self-feeding confidence and will last them through toddlerhood until they are ready to move on to the next stage.
The NOURISH growing up angled cutlery is part of a comprehensive toddler feeding basics collection that includes plates, bowls, pots, cups, and more.
- Rounded fork knife tips for safe feeding
- Correct knife position to aid cutting
- Chunky handles for little hands to grip easily
- Angled tips help cutlery control
- Ideal for training to use grown-up cutlery
- BPA, Latex Phthalate-free