Safety just got smarter.
- Simple to fit to your furniture. Adhesive or screw-fit option, you can choose.
- Uses Fred SecureHold™ adhesive to create a powerful and durable bond that attaches to most surfaces, strong enough to withstand the weight of over 65Kg – more than the weight of 2 young children climbing the furniture at the same time! When the time comes, on most surfaces you will be able to remove the adhesive plates from your furniture without damage.
- Discreetly hides behind the furniture. Adjustable strap allows furniture to be pulled forward for cleaning.
- Buckle Covers for a finished look and to prevent children from loosening the straps.
- Easy to fit. Minimal holes to the wall, with screws and rawl plugs supplied.
Where and when to use
Use from when your baby starts to move, normally from about 6 months of age.
Adhesive fitting is suitable for most furniture where the top surface is clean, strong and any veneers or laminates are not loose or coming away. Screw fitting should only be considered for cabinets etc. made from solid wood.
The wall fittings supplied are designed for use on plastered brick or concrete walls. If you need to fit this to wood, a stud or other thin partition wall you will need to supply the approporiate fittings and screw into either a baton or stud behind the wall.