Safety just got smarter
- Official dimensions. We have used the specifications for choke hazards and finger entrapments defined very carefully in European safety standards.
- Simple instructions to help you use the tools effectively are inside every pack
- Finger probe. For children 6-24 months of age, the ones most at risk from this type of accident. If the small end goes in further than the marked line, and the large end won’t fit in the gap – it’s a finger trap. Beware!
- Choke tester. If something small can be fitted or squashed into the tester, it’s a choke hazard for under 2’s and needs to be kept out of reach.
- Warning stickers. Help friends, babysitters and other children ‘think safe’ by placing our stickers as reminders around your home. Download further free copies here.
- Bite and choke safe. These are not toys but the tools are made from bite proof, food-grade materials for extra safety; young child will place anything they get hold of into their mouth.
When to use
Use the choke tester from about 3 months, the stage at which your child will start being able to grasp anything left within reach. Use the stickers and finger-probe from around 6 months when your child starts to move about your home.